Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally


Well, here it is... a photo blog all about our adventures in our first home and the land of grown-up! Since I didn't have my camera for a while, my mom has been kind enough to email me all the many pictures she's take so far (thanks Mom!). So, I'll try to be diligent and add tons and tons of photos as often as I can so you can all see the transformation of our little work in progress! It's all been so exciting, overwhelming, stressful, and wonderful and we can't wait 'til we finally get to move in!

4 comments:

Sweetpea_and_Pie said...

Hurray!! This is exactly what I was imagining! I will no longer need to bug you about the progress. That is, unless you forget to update the blog. Then I'll start to bug you again.

I also now realize that I haven't been a very supportive sibling in helping you with the house. Let me know when you have something I can help with, and I'll come down on a Saturday or Sunday. Maybe we can start cleaning up the back yard?

Your house is really cute. I can't wait until you finally get to paint/decorate/plant.

Ian Carter said...

What a great house. It looks fun, exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. But you seem to be doing an awesome job with it. I can't wait to come see the new place. It's also nice to see that you've put some of those slackers to work. -Ian

Molly said...

I'm so excited! This is going to be awesome.

Maria said...

The house looks great in this picture! I know that there's been a roller coaster of emotions, but mostly excitement, through it all you are doing an awesome job with the planning and designing of your home. I can't wait to see the next in-progress blog.